Skip to main content

tata docomo internet usage wrongly debited

Complaint Details: 
sir i deepak k kanodia which have tata photon plus with no. 9235038120. Till date i have only used approx 2gb of interent data from my tata photon plus set (plz see screenshots) but i got a message on my mobile no. that i have exceed maximum limit so speed have been changed to 155 kpbs then i talked to customer care they also said that i have used above 6gb , but i know i have not used this much of datat, as " my account " online account of my tata docomo number also says i have used only 2gb which u can see from the screenshots attached. i got a service request no. 325184257 on 2nd sept for the above problem with maximum time 6 sept till 5pm then i got a phone call asking my problem which is stated and the executive told me his record showing 6gb and also said he didnot got any screenshot from my side may be because i have not send jpg format. how it can be possible as i had send in jpg format only. then again i filed a complaint with service request no. 325754255 on 6 sept.Then on 7 sept i got a call from executive and i told the same problem to him, he also says the same thing that on his records 6 gb data usage is showing. when i told him i will go to consumer court, then he balantly told me that u can go anywhere so i am attaching u the screenshots so that you can judge why the company is doing injustice hope to hear from you regards deepak k kanodia mobile no. 7379655556

Hi Deepak, Please send the

Hi Deepak, Please send the screen shot to the customer care Id for the same. Thanks and Regards, Customer Care Tata DOCOMO

Tata Docomo

Dear Customer, We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon. Thanks and Regards, Customer Care Tata DOCOMO


It is regretted that we cannot cross check the veracity of your statement nor that of the Service Provider. All such disputes are to be sorted out by the Service Provider only. Even the consumer courts will not admit any such complaint. You may try if you want to. The only course open to you is to send email to the Nodal Officer of the Company and explain your case. If he can satisfy you well and good, and if you still have the complaint you may approach the Appellate Authority of the same Company. Do let us know the result.

Post new comment

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.