Skip to main content

Illegal transaction from my account by company itself.

Complaint Details: 
Hello Sir/Madam My self jignesh patel doing Ph.d in SVNIT Surat. I have registered with and use it for mobile recharge since last one year. Now they are using my balance for personal recharge without my permission and refused to give it back to me. I have complaint in this regards for 10 -15 times but they are not responding. In my two recharge date is given as 1-Jan-1970, this not possible because mobile was not available at that time.

COMPLAINT AGAINST saral services internet recharge

Kindly make your complaint a little more specific and quantify the amount misappropriated. You may send a Notice to the Company by email and speed post, to refund or show credit of the amount, within two days otherwise you will report to the Police. Best thing to do is to change the Service Provider

Post new comment

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.