Skip to main content

electricity connection

Complaint Details: 

Me anju goel mene 2014 april me hindon vihar sector 49 noida me 2bhk flat ki registerey kervai thi us tym builder ne electricity ke connection ke bre me kuch nhi btaya tha.last year October me bole 35000rs or do tab electricity connection milega ye bole builder fr humne last year November me 35000 rs builder ko dediye.abhi tak in logo ne meter nhi lega kr diya h.hum jb bhi puchte h to koe response nhi milta.hum bhot pareshan h aye din light nhi mil pati. Ye builders December me yeha se chale jainge fr hum inhe kha dhundenge.isliye plz aap inke upar koe action lijiye......plz help us.....My address is, plot no d -52, flat no b -2, gali no 17, hindon vihar sector 49 noida 201301 u.p.

Failure to provide Electric Connection by Builder

Yours is a fit case to be filed as a Complaint under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986, before the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum in NOIDA. The first action you should take is to send a NOTICE to the Builder (by name), at his address, quoting his reference number wherein he had promised to get you the electricity connection and proof of having paid the amount of Rs.35000. Tell him that this is a serious matter which can be taken up legally with the Authorities to claim not only refund and costs, but also compensation for causing distress and harassment, unless he refunds the amount with interest within ten days of receipt of this Notice (give a specific date). Mark a copy of this Complaint to this Forum, Police Station and the District Collector. The original should be sent by Registered Post, Acknowledgement due cover.

Post new comment

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.