Skip to main content

Cheque bouncing

Complaint Details: 
Deflink finance and leasing co has issued a cheque for Rs. 20000 to me and same has been bounced on 19 Oct 2011 and since then I am requesting them to issue new or transfer the said to my account directly or pay by cash. This amount was paid by me to them in the month of June 2011. Can I file a case against them in consumer court?


Yes, you can file a complaint under the Consumer Protection Act 1986. Please buy a copy of the Act and study the prerequisites before filing the complaint in the District Forum nearest to the address of the Company concerned. You must give proof of your investment with terms and conditions. Please do not delay. NP Manaktala

Post new comment

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.