Skip to main content

Building Developers

Complaint Details: 
We were tenant since last 60 years in a house owned by a Trust. Now the Trust has sold the said house to a Builder who has taken it for Redevelopment. We have entered into a Registered Agreement, but now the Builder is not ready to provide the amenities mentioned in the Agreement. What can I do to insist him to provide the amenities agreed upon? Can I lodge a complaint against him accordingly? Pls. Guide.